We have to follow the law and offer you a classic "legal notice", the least read page in the entire history of the Internet. Surely no living being would ever willingly read a legal notice but, seeing as you're here, intentionally or by accident, we'll try to give you a pleasant read and, above all, try to help you understand (almost) everything we tell you, after we've run it by our interpreter for humans who aren’t lawyers.
Let's begin with a summary of the most important things you need to know and which will save yourself from scrolling all the way through the document:
- Believe us when we tell you that we'll take good care of your email address. We'll only use it to ask you relevant questions about buying the product or products that you've chosen, and to let you know about news from the brand that we think may interest you (we're friends, aren't we? so, let's keep in touch).
- If you're looking for anything related to conditions, shipment prices, refunds, changes, cancellations and delivery times, save yourself scrolling down and go directly to our "shipping" section.
- With the delivery in force of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) in Europe on May 25, 2018, we have updated the privacy conditions so that you understand clearly, exhaustively and transparently everything related to the data that you give us, how we treat them, what they are used for, the rights you have in this regard, and how to exercise them.
Fom here on you're going to see lots of "we promise to" or "we won’t be responsible for". Now, down to business:
- owner identification
- acceptance of the general conditions
- conditions of use of the website
- conditions of sale
- written communication and notifications
- invalidity or unenforceability of the clauses
- modifications, end of products and services
- applicable laws and jurisdictions
The owner of the website: http://muroexe.com is MRX Brand, inc (here after Muroexe or "we"), USA company with EIN: 38-4102898 registered in the Companies Register of Dover, 160 Greentree Drive, Suite 101, Dover, Delaware 19904
You can get in touch with us by emailing to email@example.com
Acceptance of the general conditions
Access to or use of this website implies the acceptance of these present general conditions, and any additions or modifications that may be made in the future. We understand that our customers are responsible for reading the general conditions of use that are in force at all times.
The conditions of use for this website have an indefinite character. We reserve the right to modify its content at any time without prior warning.
Terms and conditions of website use
Use of the website, contents and services
You agree to use this website, as well as its contents, correctly and legally, in accordance with legislation in force, good faith and accepted usage. in addition, you agree not to damage or misuse the website, overload or impede its use by others.
The violation of Muroexe's rights and its legitimate content owners from muroexe.com remains strictly prohibited, including the reproduction, distribution and modification of the website and its contents or its use for commercial ends or publicity, without prior authorisation.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Muroexe is the holder of the exploitation rights for the intellectual and industrial property of this website and all the contents included within. Both the design of the website, photographs, videos, logo, brand name, information and contents as well as the designs for products sold here are protected by Spanish law regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Therefore, it is prohibited to reproduce, wholly or partially, this website, to use its contents for commercial or illegal ends, as well as its computer processing, public communications, distribution, diffusion, modification, transformation and decompilation without our prior authorisation. you’ll only be able to use the material included in this website for your personal and private use.
In the case of hyperlinks from other pages that link to any muroexe.com page, it is not be permitted to reproduce, wholly or partially, the contents that make up this website, nor the inclusion of false, incorrect or inexact information of Muroexe contents or products, as well as the use of "linking" techniques that may confuse the reader or unduly take advantage of the reputation of or the contents belonging to Muroexe.
We’ll be responsible for ensuring compliance with these conditions as well as for the due use of the contents included in the website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may apply in case of violation or breach of these conditions by any person.
We are not responsible for damages of any nature that may result from:
- the use of the products or the content contained in the website by third parties, in particular illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or those contrary to these general conditions, and generally accepted uses. This will remain the sole responsibility of the user making purchases and accessing the website.
- the use of any previous or defective version of a navigator, interruption to the connection arising during the submission of data, computer viruses, crashes or disconnections to the function of the telematic system, blocks caused by faults or overloading of telephone lines, as well as damages caused by third parties through non-authorised interruptions.
In the event of any illegal or suspicious use of the website contents, we reserve the right to stop or refuse, at any point and with no prior warning, access to the website and user services to the party committing illegal or suspicious acts.
We are comitted to implement all necessary measures to ensure our visitors the absence of viruses, worms, Trojan horses and similes on our website. However, these measures are not infallible and therefore we can not fully ensure the absence of such harmful elements. Consequently, we will not be liable for any damages that they can produce to our visitors.
We have also signed all necessary contracts for the continuity of the website and we will do our best efforts so that the service is uninterrumped, but we can not guarantee the absence of technological failure or the permanent availability of the website and the services contained. Therefore, we assume no liability for damages that may arise from the lack of availability and access failures caused by disconnections, network failures and outages or network overload not attributable to Muroexe network.
The user's responsibility
Your commitment as a user is to use the website services in accordance with the legal terms set in this notice. You promise not to use the website or its contents to carry out activities contrary to law, morality, public order and, in general, the conditions set out in this legal notice. your opinions towards muroexe.com are your sole responsibility; we won’t be responsible for any damages resulting from these activities. come on, don't do anything you think you might get in trouble for.
As a user you agree not to use the web to provide services, advertising or commercial exploitation.
All the information you give us must be true. You must ensure the authenticity of all the data communicated as a result of filling the necessary forms for registration and access to certain services. You will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make and the damage caused to Muroexe or others for the information provided.
Everyone who sends communications to this website or its owners will be responsible for the content of these, not being therefore Muroexe responsible of the information and contents posted by third parties. However and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of Law 34/2002, ‘Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico’, Muroexe is available to all users, authorities and security forces to collaborate actively in the withdrawal or possibly blocking all content that might affect or violate national law or international rights, or morality and public order. If you consider that there is on the website any content that could be susceptible to this classification, we would ask you notify immediately.
On the occasion of the entry into force of the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), which came into force for all of Europe on May 25, 2018, we have updated our privacy and data protection conditions.
We are aware of the trust you place in us when you provide us with your personal information. We want you to know that we are very committed with regard to this transfer of data, we give it the utmost importance and we are fully committed to acting with total security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data that you trust us when you buy on our website or subscribe to our services.
1. Collection of personal data
2. How we use your personal information
3. With whom we share your personal information
4. How long we keep your personal information
5. Cookies and other web technologies
6. Your rights
7. How we protect your personal data
8. External links
9. International transfers
11. Delegate for Data Protection
12. How to contact us
- Collection of personal data
"Personal data" means any information about a person that allows identification, either directly or indirectly, such as your name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, date of birth, password and payment information. They do not include the data from which the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
In the course of our business operations, we collect and process personal data in various ways. We may collect personal data that you provide us directly, but also by registering your interaction with our services, for example, using the cookies on our website. Likewise, we may receive information from third parties.
You can choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, to complete a copra and delivery process on our website, we will need you to provide us with certain information. In addition, we may also need certain information in case you need to deal with our Customer Service to resolve questions or queries that you may have.
The mandatory information is identified on our website by an asterisk. If you do not provide us with the mandatory information, your purchase can not be processed. We tell you in general terms the type of personal information we require to use our subscription or product purchase services:
What direct information do we require and store? If you buy on our website, we will request and store the following information: full name, contact telephone number, full address, email, list of products purchased. In the event that you only use our subscription services to newsletters, we will only require your email.
What direct information do we need but do not store? If you buy on our website, we will request your payment information. We want you to know that the management of this information is done through the payment platform that you have chosen, so we do not see, we do not store, nor do we have access to this information. This is treated in conditions of maximum security and confidentiality by the payment platform that you have selected. If you have any doubts about the treatment of these data, we recommend that you speak directly with the payment system provider you have selected on our website, so that you can clarify any information regarding the safe handling of this information. In any case, we guarantee that we only choose fully secure payment platforms, of recognized prestige in the sector and that comply with the maximum guarantees in the storage and processing of this information.
Below we break down to you with a much greater level of detail the type of information we collect from anyone who can enter our website, make a visit, subscribe to any of our information services or make a purchase on our website, obtained directly or indirect:
- Personal information that you provide us: we collect and store information that you provide us through our website or that you send us through other channels. We detail it in the previous point.
- Information about third parties: if you make a purchase on behalf of a third party (for example, a gift product), you must provide the personal information of that person. You must obtain the consent of those other persons before providing us with your personal data.
- Automatic collection of information when you visit our website: automatically, we collect certain information from your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. For example, we collect the data of your session, including your IP address, the navigation software used and the reference website. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as the content you have viewed, the pages you have visited, and the searches you have made within our website. We collect this type of information automatically to try to better understand your interests and preferences and to better personalize your experience on our website.
- Geolocation and other information obtained from your mobile: at the time you visit our website on your mobile device, we can collect and use the information on your device, usually in the same way and with the same purposes as those mentioned in the previous point.
- How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect about you only for specific purposes. These purposes include offering information about the brand, developing and managing our commercial activities and promotional operations (including sending email campaigns, targeting, retargeting, user profiling and segmentation), and conducting studies. and internal analysis for reporting activities as well as brand improvement.
As indicated above, the processing we do of your personal data may also include user profiling activities (ie, any automated means of processing the data of a natural person consisting of the use of such data to evaluate certain personal aspects, in particular, to analyze or predict certain aspects related to the preferences, interests, behavior, location or movements of said person) aimed at defining the types of clients that use our products and services, to maintain our updated and relevant website (optimization of the customer experience), to develop our business and to develop our commercial strategy.
We also use our personal data in our recruitment process and to improve the performance of the professional training of our teams.
If you want more information about our activities of processing your personal data, see the following table:
Objective / activity
Manage a purchase process on our website
Need to formalize the purchase process and the delivery of the product.
Communicate with you in general and, specifically, with respect to:
Our legitimate interests (keep our records updated and study how customers use our products / services, answer your questions and comments, run our business efficiently, provide computer services, ensure network security and prevent fraud).
Measure the interest in our products, services and the website, and improve them, as well as customize your user experience.
Our legitimate interests (define the types of customers that use our products and services, keep our website updated and relevant, develop our business and develop our business strategy).
Inform you about promotions and special offers, as well as the services we offer that may be of interest to you.
Your consent to receive commercial communications through emails, automatic notifications of the application or text messages.
Organize raffles for prizes, contests or surveys.
Need to formalize a contract with you
Manage our hiring process and your candidacy to work with us.
Need to take action at the request of the candidate before formalizing an employment contract.
Manage and protect our business, resolve disputes or solve problems and prevent activities that could be prohibited or illegal.
Our legitimate interests (take our business and, in addition, prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities).
Train our teams.
Compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject as employers.
Deactivating your Muroexe account
You can notify us of the loss of your data in the email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified of the deactivation of your account by email. Disabling your account will not allow you to access your purchase history.
We want you to find out about our news and / or take advantage of special offers that are presented on our website. For this, you may receive emails or automatic notifications with information about offers and services that may be of interest to you.
You will receive our commercial messages if you give your consent for it, if you have requested it or if you have purchased any of our products (in the latter case, we will only send you messages related to similar products and services), and provided that you have not canceled your subscription to those messages.
In addition to messages of commercial content, we also send messages with certain frequency whose purpose is to know your degree of satisfaction with respect to the product you have acquired, the purchase process, the brand in general, as well as to ask you opinion about future processes, products and improvements around the brand.
Our main means of communication is the email, but we could use other contact channels as SMS messages or whatsapp, browser notifications (as long as you have given your consent to receive them), etc.
Each time you receive our information of any kind, you can tell us if you no longer wish to receive them or reject automatic notifications. You can unsubscribe from commercial communications at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the communications that we send you, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Keep in mind that, even if you have not selected the option to receive our notifications, or even having canceled your subscription to them, we may continue to send you specific communications, such as messages regarding the status of any of your purchases.
- With whom we share your information
We may share your personal information with other entities, including affiliates or entities associated with the brand, third parties, or any of our business partners or suppliers. In the event that we sell or liquidate our business (either totally or partially) and such sale or settlement involves your personal data, or if we merge with another company, we would share your personal information with the new owner of the company. business or with the merger partner, as the case may be. If we are legally obliged to do so, we will share your personal data to protect our customers and our website, as well as our company, our rights and our property.
We require all third parties to respect the security of personal data and to treat them in accordance with the law. Our external service providers do not have our authorization to use the personal data for their own purposes, and we only allow them to process them for specific purposes and according to our instructions.
Below we offer you more information about the entities that could access your personal data:
- Storage and messaging service providers: We share your information with our storage and messaging service providers, so that they can process your order, deliver it to you, and resolve directly any issue or incident related to said delivery.
- External service providers that provide their services or act on our behalf, specifically, to: conduct business analysis; process data or payments; provide customer service, marketing or public relations services; disclose surveys or prize drawings; or for fraud prevention purposes. Keep in mind that it is the payment service provider itself who processes the payment information, and we or other providers of ours do not have access to it. This payment information is encrypted and is secure. In addition, we may also authorize you to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, what is necessary to use the features of our website or facilitate the distribution of personalized online ads according to your interests as a user. External service providers will have access to the information and will be able to collect it to the extent that they have to do so in order to carry out their functions. They may not share it or use it for any other purpose.
- Affiliate Sites: If you have been redirected to our website from another website or application, we may share information about you.
We may also share your information with third parties if we believe, in our sole discretion, that disclosure of such information is necessary in the following circumstances:
- To comply with subpoenas, court orders or other legitimate and enforceable legal processes; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend ourselves from lawsuits; or in any other case in which the law requires it. In such cases, we reserve the right to present or withdraw any legal objection or right that we have.
- If we are legally obliged to do so, we will share the data we collect with law enforcement and other government agencies.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a liquidation, merger, acquisition, consolidation or sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Outside the scope of the above provisions, and when necessary by virtue of the applicable legal regulations, you will be informed when your personal data are going to be shared with third parties, and you can ask us not to share them if you wish.
- We may also share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may communicate to our advertisers the number of visitors to our website or the most popular products. This information does not contain any personal data.
- How long we keep your information
We may store part of the information linked to your purchase or subscription in our records, mainly for purposes of analysis or for the maintenance of such records. The period of conservation of your personal data depends on the purpose for which we collect them and the use that we make of them.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set forth in section 2 "How we use your personal data" or to comply with our legal obligations.
For commercial purposes, the conservation period will be 3 years from the date of your last activity, understanding by "last activity" the purchase of our products, or the interaction or reading of any of our newsletters. After this time, we will ask you again to indicate if you want us to continue sending you information and being in contact with you. Only in the case that you expressly indicate that you are interested in the mechanisms that we put at your disposal, we will renew this contact; otherwise, we will not have business contact with you and will only resume if you make a new purchase or subscribe back to our information systems.
We may store certain personal information for a longer period of time, if such information is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to maintain security, to prevent fraud and abuse, and to defend or exercise our rights. If you decide to request the total elimination of your personal data from our system, we promise to unsubscribe you from our website within a period of 14 days.
- Cookies and other web technologies
- Identify your browser when you return to our website, to save and remember the preferences you have defined during your previous visit. For example, if you have made a previous purchase, cookies can allow us to keep your delivery data so you do not have to re-enter them each time you buy again.
- Customize your browsing experience and the content of our website. For example, when you visit a website, we, our service providers or our partners automatically install a cookie to recognize your browser when you access the internet, and we show you the information based on what seems to interest you.
- To measure and document the effectiveness of different functions, offers and electronic communications (determining what emails you have opened and if you have clicked on an email link).
The configuration section of the toolbar of most browsers should offer you information on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make your browser notify you when a new cookie is received or how to disable all cookies that you do not be useful Please note that if you do not accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that some parts of our website may not work correctly.
If you want to know more in detail what cookies are and how they work, we recommend that you visit the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Our website may also use web beacons (also called "invisible GIFs" or "invisible pixels"), which are small digital images with a unique identifier that function as cookies and are installed in the code of a web page. We use them to know the search patterns of users who access a page from another within our website, as well as to provide or transmit information to cookies, but also to know if you access our website from an online advertisement displayed on the site of a third party and, finally, to improve the performance of our website. We can also allow our service providers to use the web beacons to help us know which emails have been opened by the recipients and to track the traffic of visitors and the actions carried out on our website. We do this to better measure the relevance of our content and the effectiveness of our offers.
Data collected by business partners and ad networks to disseminate personalized ads
DNT signals (Do Not Track)
Your internet browser can send a "DNT" ("Do Not Track") signal to inform Muroexe and other websites that you do not want to be tracked. Due to the differences between the default configurations of Internet browsers and the way in which they incorporate the DNT signals, the operators of sites are not always clear if the users have selected the DNT parameter or if they even know that they can configure it. Keep in mind that, for the moment, in Muroexe we can not take DNT signals into account.
- Your rights
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, you will have the right of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict access to said data, the right to the portability of your data and the right to oppose the processing of your data. personal You will also have the right to determine how your personal data will be used, as well as how your rights will be exercised after your death.
Below, you will find more information and details on how and when you can exercise these rights. We will respond to any request that you make about the execution of any of these rights within a maximum period of one month.
We tell you in more detail what these rights consist of:
- The right to access your personal data. By virtue of this right, you can request that we send you a copy of the personal data we store about you and verify that we are processing them legally.
- The right to request that we correct your information if it is inaccurate. You can also supplement any incomplete data we have, taking into account the purposes of processing.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data if:
- El derecho a restringir el procesamiento de tus datos personales si:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for our collection and processing purposes;
- you withdraw your consent in the event that the processing of your personal data is based on consent and without any other legal basis;
- you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have a legitimate reason that prevails and justifies the processing by us;
- your personal data is processed illegally; or
- your personal data must be eliminated by legal imperative.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling legitimate interest that prevails or we have to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend against a lawsuit.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you question the accuracy of your personal information while we verify it;
- the processing is done illegitimately, you object to the deletion of your personal data and request that, instead, the processing be restricted;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you demand them for legal actions; or
- you object to the processing of your personal data, which will open a period during which we will have to verify if there are legal grounds that prevail over your opposition.
- The right to the portability of your data. You can ask us to send you the personal data that affect you in a structured and computerized format of habitual use. You can also ask us to send such personal information to a third party, in cases where this is feasible. You will only hold this right if it concerns personal data that you have provided to us, if the processing of such data is based on consent or is necessary for the operation of a contract between you and us, and if the processing is done by automated means.
- The right to leave posthumous instructions in order to determine the way in which your personal data will be used, as well as the manner in which your rights will be exercised after your death. If we know of your death, we will erase your personal data, except in the case that we have to keep them in application of legal provisions / regulations or legal conservation periods, if any, after communication to a third party that you have designated to communicate with US.
To exercise these rights, send a request as detailed as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer you as soon as possible in order to execute any of these rights within a maximum period of one month.
You will not have to pay any fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, it is possible that we charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
In order to facilitate the confirmation of your identity and guarantee the right to access your personal data (or to exercise any other of your rights), we can ask you to provide us with a copy of your identity document. It is a security measure aimed at ensuring that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.
We may also contact you to request more information regarding your request in order to expedite our response.
We remind you again that at any time you can request the consultation, correction or deletion of your personal data, in addition to unsubscribe from our commercial notifications, by writing an email to email@example.com.
- How we protect your personal data
We want you to use our website with confidence. To do this, we are committed to protecting the information we collect. Although no site can guarantee absolute security due to the inherent difficulties of online activities, we have implemented and maintain appropriate organizational, technical, administrative and physical measures to protect the personal data you provide against unauthorized or illegal access, the disclosure of information , as well as against losses, damages, alterations or accidental destructions. We also use third-party services capable of providing us with technologies with this same level of guarantees, security and trust.
- External links
- International transfers
Transfers of personal data are made:
- to countries or companies that have the recognition of the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection; or
- to countries that do not offer adequate protection, but whose transfers are governed by the standardized contractual clauses of the European Commission.
- Delegate for Data Protection
- How to contact us
If you have any questions or requests regarding the use and processing of your personal data, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the official bodies that regulate matters related to Data Protection. However, before going to a supervisory authority, we would like to have the opportunity to address the issues that concern you, so we invite you to get in touch with us in the first place.